What if you could sit down with your coffee and pour out words that spark an aha, a revolution, or thousands of clicks to your “buy” button?
What if you stopped second-guessing yourself every time you sat down to write and the words just flowed — sounding as good on the page as they did in your head? Imagine: no more writer’s block, website shame, or devastating silence in response to your work.
Guess what? You can.
Those words — the words in your blog posts, emails, sales pages, headlines, business tweets, and all over your website — those are called copywriting. Or, “copy.”
They’re the words that inspire emotion and action. They’re words that sell. If you’ve been having trouble writing in a way that sounds like how you talk, and gets people to love and buy what you sell…
Good copy can work miracles in your business. And yes, you can write it.
Over the last few years, thousands of ambitious creatives and entrepreneurs have gone through our stellar writing program, The Copy Cure. Our students have seen enormous growth in comments, fans, and sales. Some even before they finished the course.
- By Module 2, Mohamed had built an international community of over 6,000 members — from scratch! And in English, his third language.
- In just 3 months, Carolyn and Cynthia went from $54,000 in sales to $119,000. Three months! And the only thing they changed was their copy.
If you’ve been a fan of this blog for any amount of time, you know how committed we are to serving our audience at the highest level.
Last year, our company did something big.
We took The Copy Cure, which had been doing well, and decided to make it 10,000% better. We analyzed over 16,000 survey responses from people who were struggling with their writing. Then we created even more training, tools, and exercises to help solve those exact issues, once and for all.
The response to the new program floored us. I was fielding DMs on Instagram and even my team members were getting texts from their friends.
Our students started sharing results like this:
We believe in the power of using the right words to create positive change in the world.
We believe your voice deserves to be heard. We believe that your message matters. We believe the world really needs that special gift that only you have.
That’s why we’re offering a handful of scholarship seats to The Copy Cure.
This Scholarship Program Is Based On The Honor System
Getting an education isn’t easy. My early journey was filled with work-study gigs and, frankly, anything I could apply for that might possibly ease the financial burden on my family.
Education is the most powerful tool we have to transform our lives.
If you’re familiar with my work, you know I believe that talent is universal, opportunity is not. That means we strive to make sure everyone has the opportunity to benefit from what we create, regardless of economics. It’s why 99% of our creative work is offered free of charge.
To be clear, our company is a for-profit business.
Our paid programs not only fund the production of our free content but also pay the salaries and benefits of everyone on Team Forleo who works to help produce what we feel is some of the best, most inspiring, and educational training in the world.
We’re grateful to host an audience that spans 195 countries. We’re aware of the vast range of economic realities that comprise our beloved audience, both domestically and abroad.
This 2019 Copy Cure Scholarship Program is based on the honor system. Please, only submit an entry for a potential scholarship if it’s truly needs-based. I’m entrusting you — on your honor — to apply for a scholarship because, without it, improving your writing skills with a program like The Copy Cure would not be financially possible right now.
In our selection efforts, we strive to focus on creatives from underserved and marginalized communities. Check out the details below, and get started. (Act fast, because the deadline is Monday, May 6th at 3pm eastern US time.)
The Copy Cure Scholarship Program
What it is: Complimentary access to The Copy Cure digital program.
How to be considered: Read the following questions and post your answer in the comments below. Make sure your response is 250 words or less.
- What’s your biggest struggle with writing and why?
- What’s your business, career, or work dedicated to? Who do you serve and/or what’s your mission?
- If admission to The Copy Cure landed in your lap, how would stronger writing help you, your business, your family, and community? What tangible, specific difference would this make to you and those around you?
Everything You Need to Know
- You apply with a written comment below. Yes, it must be public. No email entries will count.
- We’ll award a handful of scholarship seats. A specific number is not predetermined.
- The entry deadline is Monday, May 6th at 3pm eastern and the recipients will be announced on Friday, May 10th by 5pm eastern.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a scholarship.
- We’re the judges and our decision is subjective and final. We respect, love, and appreciate you more than you know.
Remember: We’re looking for heart, creativity, kindness, and the ability to follow directions. Show us how stronger writing will help you reach your dreams and create meaningful change.